Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meeting an Author +

Recently I got the chance to meet my favourite Christian author, Bryan Davis, in person! He signed my copy of Starlighter and Raising Dragons! :3 I also bought his daughter's new book, Precisely Terminated, which she signed as well! Both of them were really nice, and they had really good writing tips.

They were speaking at a Christian school around where I live, and they had a lot of really good tips on writing. They also talked about using your gifts to glorify God, which was really inspiring for me! When I got home, I decided to draw one of the characters from his book, Diviner (it's the third in the Tales of Starlight series).

It's supposed to be Brinella...
Oh, and I finished another picture on Photoshop! My mom wanted me to make her a sign to put outside her classroom at the preschool where she works. She wanted it to look autumn-ish, so I let her pick the colors!


HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You got to meet Bryan Davis?! Wow!! He is definitely my favorite author. That is so cool!^_^

    I absolutely ADORE both of those pictures! They are gorgeous!

    Happy October to you, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! So exciting:D I love your drawings! So adorable;]
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete