Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Can't Think of A Title For This Post! :D

Yeah...................I hate picking titles for these things...:/

Anyways, just wanted to share some more of my drawings. I probably won't be blogging much next month, because I am participating in the National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo)! I'm finally gonna get started on my story! And I have a feeling that it's gonna be more than 50k words long........oh boy, what have I gotten myself into???

So, here are the pictures~! Enjoy! ;D

This one makes me want watermelon! P:


This one's not done yet! It's a scene from my story! I must finish coloring it! Soon!
I'm so excited for the new Korean vocaloid, SeeU!
I don't actually know any Korean...I used Google Translate...I don't even remember what I was trying to write..............Anyways, go check out some of SeeU's songs on YouTube! I think her voice is really cute!

3 comments:

  1. Love the drawings, Rachel!^_^ The first one is just adorable!!

    So you are doing NaNoWriMo?? :D :D :D You're gonna have a blast. It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so neat! I saw the watermelon one on deviantart! I love the one of Alitar (don't know how to spell his name) and Celeste! I like the one of Seeu too! It looks like a neon light or writing on a chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete