Yes, I know I need to upload the next part of my Wingdom story, but I want to post these dreams before I forget. Part 2 of Wingdom will be coming soon! (Probaby after this weekend) Anyway, I had a really short dream the other night and a really long one the night before.
Short dream: It started where I was watching Little House on the Prairie with my little brothers. I glanced out our front window and saw something strange. "Guys, there's a pig on our neighbor's driveway!!!!!" ...And the pig was wearing goggles. Not swimming goggles, but steampunk-style goggles. I jumped up and ran over to the window. Then I see a guy on an orange suit like they wear in prisons, and he's got the pig on a golden leash. "Guys!!! You gotta see this!" But right when they get there, the and his pig DISAPPEAR. I felt like Candace from Phineas and Ferb. Suddenly the local news comes on TV and we hear the new dude say, "...it has been confirmed that the famous supervillain Orange Suit Man and his sidekick, The Bespectacled Pig, are setting up their lair right in the area." And I was like, "See!? I TOLD you guys!"
Long dream: So apparently I'm acting in Pirates of the Caribbean 4, but I have no script and I have no idea who I'm playing. The first scene is where I'm in a Safeway talking with Jack Sparrow. He was like, "Why hello, old chap, it's been a while!" So we start talking and I'm strangely relaxed...
Jack informs me that he's trying to assemble a crew to go searching for "the telescope of youth." and I'm like, "Don't you mean the fountain of youth...?" And he's like, "Nope, I'm pretty darn sure it's a telescope. And to find it we will use a different telescope." Later I arrive at his ship and he says, "Well, the whole crew thing...didn't exactly work out. So it's just you and me..." As soon as we get out to sea we crash on a really tiny island. It's just about the size of my backyard, and the only thing on it is sand a a random swingset. Jack collapses on the beach and yells, "PRAY TO POSEIDON!!!" And I'm like? "...uh, I only pray to Jesus..." Then suddenly Poseidon comes out of the sea wearing a Hawaiian tee shirt and carrying a fishing pole. And Percy Jackson is with him. Percy goes, "Ooh, look! A swingset! Come on, Rachael, let's go swing!!!" So while we're swinging I notice this creepy bug about the size of my hand. It keeps hissing and snapping its pincers and squirting this juice everywhere! It crawls towards me and I yell, "Jack, squish it!!!" And Jack gets this dreamy look in his eyes and says, "No...it is a thing of nature." But Poseidon stomps on it anyway. The bug goo somehow formed into this image of Natsuki...O_o Then I woke up.
Whoa, that was a long post. Well, my blog is for ramblings, after all. ;)
P.S. Please excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes, as I typed this whole post on my iPod.
LOL!!! I laughed out loud when I read "somehow the bug goo formed into this image of Natsuki." Bwahahaha! I love how Jack says "No... it's a thing of nature" and doesn't squish it! I like the dream about the pig. ♪ THE PIG! ♪ I'm sure that's where you got it.
ReplyDelete