Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

After reading a couple of other blogs with "top ten lists", I've been inspired to make this list: "Top Ten Reasons I Love Animated Films."

1. The characters are lovable and funny!

2. There's such a variety of creatures!



3. I love the different and exciting environments!

Yes, this DOES count as an animated film!

4. They make you laugh with their ridiculous antics!



5. They make you cry with their touching stories.



6. Animals can be given unique personalities.


 7. Each film expresses a different artistic style.


8. They can be enjoyed by both children and adults.


 9. They often provide memorable quotes!

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"
"Would you like to stay forever?"

 10. They are fun and relaxing to watch!


What's your favorite animated film?



5 comments:

  1. "UP" - my all-time fav animated film...the touching story makes me cry every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I do love How to Train Your Dragon too...and Toy Story 3, and Ratatouille...oh, this is hard to come up with just one fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TANGLED!!!! Aaaaaauuugggg! Sorry.... the reason mom and I did these posts is so we could get some more viewers on our blogs. If you go to http://ohamanda.com/ (she's started these for a few years now) but you can link up your blog from her blog and a lot of people might come to your blog! You should try it out:D
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spongebob is a relaxing show... sometimes... to me it is. My favourite animated films are My Neighbor Totoro and Tangled. I like Kung Fu Panda also. Hmmm, I didn't consider Avatar an animated film, because it wasn't really "animated." They used software that captured the actors' facial expressions. So they weren't really animated by animators. But I mean every Sci Fi/Fantasy movie these days has animation in it. And this one was like 90% CG. But they didn't count it was an animated feature in the academy awards. But I suppose it sort of is... (lol... I don't even know what I'm saying...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Top Ten list, Rachael! You captured each reason perfectly in movie stills! One of my {many} fav. animated films is Mulan. The quote you shared was also one of my favorites!

    I also really like Jiminy Cricket - I feel he is often overlooked, but quite a noble character, indeed.

    ReplyDelete