Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inspiration Comes From Random Places

Man, it's been over a week since I last posted...:/ Do you guys want to see some comics on here?? I've been thinking about doing that...oh, and in case you're wondering, my Wingdom story (the short version) is almost done and it will be posted soon!

Lately I've been praying that God will give me inspiration for my story. And I've been getting it! I actually get ideas from stuff you totally woudn't expect. I just finished reading the Percy Jackson series, and it gave me the idea to base Wingdom's culture off of ancient Greek culture! I feel like I could go somewhere with this...

Here's a list of some of my characters' origins! (Soon I hope to have character bios in another post)

Lynnette came from a random drawing of an elf-warrior lady I did a while back. She's come a looooong way since then. At first she was a 25-year-old, then she was an 18-year-old who got turned into a little girl by some weird experiment that when wrong. I kept changing things about her, but managed to hold onto her original personalty.

Celeste's beginning is complicated. Basically, she used to be part of an Arabian story I started. Then I put Lynnette in that story, which required tons of changes to the plot. Eventually I started Wingdom and decided to use Lynnette and Celeste for that instead.

Cielo just kind of popped up out of nowhere...I just knew that I needed a prince for Wingdom, and he was just like, "Here I am!" I am still developing his personality, but he's pretty easy to work with.

Altair and Astor (Some of you may know them as the Golden and Silver Bandit Princes!) came from a weird dream I had a long time ago. They were part of my Arabian story, too, until Lynnette came along. Lynnette has basically taken all my characters out of their original stories...XD

Here's a drawing of Lynnette, since I don't like doing a post without at least one picture.

I listened to the Japanese version of "I See the Light" from Tangled while writing this post. Just in case you wanted to know. ;D

2 comments:

  1. Awesome characters! I so want to listen to that song!!!! I'm learning how to play it on the guitar:O Eeeeeep!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE PRINCES!!! :D I love them! I'm glad God's given you inspiration! It'd be cool to see some comics.

    ReplyDelete