Short post again...I'm really distracted right now. I should probably stop watching TV and work on my story...hold on, that might have to wait. Phineas and Ferb just came on. :D
Anyway, I've been helping my little brother work on his story. Jake is determined to make it interesting, exciting, and unique. He is also very concerned about making it too cliche. He frequently asks me if it seems like it's copying Lord of the Rings or something. I'm always eager to give him advice and suggestions, as well as constructive criticism (which he takes very well).
One of his characters, temporarily named Flash, is a member of an unkown humanoid species, and occasionally aids the main characters. He also speaks an unknown language. We've come up with a phrase he says often: "Hollowla, colorofikita."
It took us a while to even figure out how to pronounce it. It's something like this: "Hollow-lah, color-off-icketa." We don't even know what it means ourselves. But I guess Flash does.
No comments:
Post a Comment