Currently I'm doing a bit more character development for my story...it's coming along pretty nicely. I've actually drawn pictures of Lynnette SMILING. :O Ok, maybe it's not that big of a deal, but it means I'm finally developing the part of her that actually enjoys doing fun things...
I'm also really sad...for this reason: I've analyzed all possible options, and it is completely necessary for one of my much-loved characters to die!!!! T____T Seriously, I was almost in tears when I mentally wrote out her death scene (Plus, I was listening to sad piano music at the time...).
Anyway, what with school starting and everything, I might be posting less, but I'll still try! As for the Daily Doodle...that's gonna be put on hold for a while. I may post some sketches here and there, though. What do you think I should draw? I'll take suggestions! ;D
Yay! I'm glad you're making progress on your story. I'm hoping to make some big progress on mine this year. (I've dedicated a half hour of my daily schedule to writing Knoxworth!)
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally know how you feel... *sigh* I hate it when you're forced to kill off a character you've grown attached to.
Draw Lynnette mugging Natsuki and running off with her goggles. (lol! no... jk!) Ooooo! And then big momma-bear-Brenda goes after her and they have an epic duel!! WITH LIGHTSABERS!!! Or you could draw any of the 15 things on my doodle list! ;D