Thursday, February 24, 2011

Watashi-wa Rin desu!

Yesterday I finally decided to get out my sewing machine and do something crafty. I wanted to make a Vocaloid plushie! I was going to make Hatsune Miku, but I didn't have any aqua or gray fabric. So I decided to make Kagamine Rin! And here she is!

She was kind of my "test" plushie. I'm gonna make some better ones later on.
Rin loves the amazing shark!




My plush compared to the REAL Rin plush.
Lookin' fancy in a Barbie skirt.
Rin in her roadroller!! (Ok, it's actually a tractor...)





Anyway, my next post will have some wolf art in it! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. WOA!!! DUDE!!! That's really good!!! Did you make up the pattern? What's she stuffed with? Duuuuuuuude this is cool! My Miku's been yelling in my ear ever since she saw your Rin! She wants to meet her, she's so excited I think she's going to pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! Yes, I made up the pattern. She's just stuffed with cotton. Rin wants to meet your Miku, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it......Love all of it!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete