My "short-ish story" - Yeah...my story turned into this long thing that'll take me months to finish. But I will upload drawings of my characters!
My comics - All my comics are really scribbled and pretty much unreadable, and the low-quality scanner doesn't help a bit. (Ugh!! I feel like I'm just making excuses now!)
The seven shelves - I lost my camera...>.< I might have to borrow my mom's camera or something.
Movie/Book reviews - Those are coming soon! I'm gonna review Alpha and Omega next!
Anyway, I wanna know what you guys want to see on my blog! Leave a comment and tell me, or I might put a poll up. So for now, I'll show you a picure of one of my characters, Elizabeth! (She's not a main character in my story, she's only in it during a flashback scene.)

Yay!!! She's cute! I like her eyes!!! I wanna hear your review on Alpha and Omega. That movie totally reminds me of you. (I've never actually seen it though...) I'd like to see more of your art on your blog! :P
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Elizabeth! I love everything about her (Love The Name!)! I would like to see more of your drawings and what's happening in your life. I love hearing from you :D <3
ReplyDelete*Allie*