Friday, January 28, 2011

Seven Shelves

So today, I have decided to show you my bookshelf! I know what you're thinking, "Her bookshelf?! BOR-ING." Not so! My bookshelf has more than just books. It holds knick-knacks and other random treasures, and I plan on showing you one shelf each day for the rest of the week! (or it might take every other day, depending on my schedule...) By the way, sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is not the best...



Behold the blurry awesomeness!


Pretty much everything on my shelf has some kind of story behind it...so here is a short explanation of all my stuff and where it came from!


The cat figure I got in Spokane a while back at a craft store. My little cousins and I each got one and painted them at our grandma's house. It's supposed to be a fire cat...or something...

The stuffed dude is a handmade gift from my cousin...she's so sweet! It's supposed to be a "cupcake ghost."

The Betty Boop mini-poster is from my good friend Allie. She knew that I loved Japan and bought this for me!

The clay Pokemon is another handmade gift from my cousin...she's so thoughtful!


The totally awesome Mickey Mouse figure that I'm sure you're staring at with jealousy (just kidding!), came with my Epic Mickey video game. HE'S POSABLE! 8D By the way, that game is pretty cool, too!

The white Doglefox is a birthday present from my good friends Chelsea and Lauren. So cute!

Now, onto the books. You may have noticed that I have the second and third Eragon books, but not the first one. I kinda lost it...>.<

The Red Pyramid and The Lost Hero are both written by Rick Riordan (author of the Percy Jackson series). I got them for Christmas from my dad.

The blue book is Ella Enchanted, which is very different from the movie and is also a childhood favorite.

The books that Mickey is perched upon are a trilogy by C. S. Lewis, given to me by my grandma.

And...that's it for today! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh! I love your shelves! I am really jealous of your Mickey figure... so... COOL!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Allie... love the Mickey! Actually, your whole collection is great. But I like the Mickey. A lot. Also love the cupcake ghost - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Epic Mickey fig!! I like the snorlax pokemon too! XD You have a lot of books!!!

    ReplyDelete