Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey guys, long time no see! Our computer has been fixed, and I am back to blogging again! As for NaNoWriMo...that...kinda didn't work out. But I'm gonna be extra prepared for next year!

Anyways, I started writing a Christmas comic...for a few reasons. First of all, I felt that I needed to take a break from stressing out over my story and work on something goofy. That way, I'm not as worried about messing up on it. So, enjoy the first page of my sloppily-colored comic...(By the way, you might have to save the image and zoom in to be able to see the text...)










2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I am so glad your computer is fixed! :D

    That comic is so cute! It looks like it is going to be really fun. I look forward to more!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I love this web comic O.O sooooo ammaaazing!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete