Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Comic Page 4

I am really stressed right now...O_O I have to get this whole thing done by Christmas! Sorry if the art is lazy/sloppy, at this point I just want to get the darn thing done!

Oh, and here's a random doodle I did of Chris and Nichole....I think it turned out really cute! X3


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! It is so awesome! And I also love your Christmas comic :). It's very cute and awesome :).
    -Kerryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this comic! I am sorry it is stressing you though. Christmas is approaching so fast. O.o

    Absolutely adore that picture of those two!^_^ Loving Nichole's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude............... I have a really funny idea with these two characters................. and mine! XD I think I'm gonna make you a little something. *the creeper smile* n (Sorry.... for some reason my characters really like mingling with yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hahahahahahah!* I love this dX It is sooo adorable!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete