Monday, August 15, 2011

Daily Doodle #2 - Care For a Popsicle?

I got lazy on the inking and coloring...xD

I drew this after watching the Phineas and Ferb movie, Across the Second Dimension. I liked it a lot...my little brothers did, too! All of their PnF plushes were present for the movie: Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Dr. Doofenschmirtz, Perry, Agent P, and miniature Perry. Do we love Phineas and Ferb? Yes. Yes we do.

I showed it to my brother after I was done. This was his verdict: "Phineas looks fine, but Perry looks dorky and Ferb looks spacey. But other than that, I like it." He's not afraid to be honest, that's for sure. But don't you think Ferb looks spacey all the time? I have to admit, Perry does look a bit...strange. I guess that's because you don't really see him smile that often when he's in Agent P mode.

Why are Phineas and Ferb songs so catchy?!?!? I've had the song "Hey Ferb" stuck in my head ALL DAY. I think I might buy it on iTunes...

2 comments:

  1. Ferb looks less spacey than he usually does. Are Perry's legs a little long? (I wouldn't know!) Anyway adorable doodle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hahahahaaa* I love this post! It's my favorite out of all of the posts you've done in the past;) I love your picture of Phineas, Ferb and Agent P! It's so cool;)
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete