Sunday, March 13, 2011
Conflict With My Characters
I'm conflicted with a few of the characters in my story! You see, Wingdom uses a lot of characters from other stories I've thought up but never wrote down. I have two characters: Altair and Celeste. Originally, they were just two bandits who fall in love. But in this version I'm thinking about deleting Celeste altogether and using Altair for the role she played in the plot, because I feel like I have way too many female characters! Then I thought I could take a few years off Celeste's age and she could be Altair's younger sister, but I really liked them as a couple. Plus, there's a side story I had in mind that involves Lynnette and Celeste, where they were really sisters who were separated at birth. Throughout the story they'd be discovering more about their past and why they were separated. But then Altair can't be her brother anymore! Ugh!! Anyway, I'm basically just trying to get all my ideas and kinks out so I can sort through them. I'd love to hear your opinion on this confusing dilemma! ;)
Labels:
My Characters,
Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate plot kinks! I'm slightly confused on who your characters are. (Which ones are which) You should make an etry with a like a headshot of each character then put their name and stats and stuff. (That would really help! But you don't have to... actually now that I think about it... I might do it too!!) It sounds interesting the part about the two sisters... maybe if you wanted more boy characters you could make it a little brother instead of a sister. (but I think I like them being sisters better.)
ReplyDeleteYou can always have Altair be in multiple stories. Natsuki started out as the main character in like five different stories I had when I was younger, because I didn't really know hwo to make up different characters, so I stuck with the one I made.
And for the record...........I also, have WAAAAY too many female characters. That's one of the reasons I made all the magicians twins. For every girl character I MUST create a boy! :P