Sunday, December 5, 2010

Highlights of the week

1. Started taking Japanese lessons with some friends, and it's super-fun so far!!!

2. Got some major brainstorming done for my story!! A lot of my friends are writing stories as well, and it's fun to see everyone's different ideas!

3. Mostly everything else I did last week were either school or drawing.......I've been listening to The Voyage of the Dawn Treader on CD to get in the mood for the movie coming out this week! Actually, listening to Adventures in Odyssey or books on tape really help me draw better!

Ok, just realized that all my sentences so far have ended with an exclamation pont! Well, not this one! Oh wait.....

Anyway, gotta go watch Elf with my family! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a pretty good week! I bet you're totally creeped out at this random creeper commenting on your post... But fear not... for I am no creeper... I am infact a friend....

    ReplyDelete